Thread: National Pro-2A rally

Post imported post

www.savethe2nd.org

i have been behind this for quite a while now, we need much much support to make it work...

basically, april 28, 2008, there will be pro-gun rallies in every state's capitol, to show politicians how strong the pro-gun group is. alot of it lacks organization, and lacks momentum, but i think if we can get everyone to pitch in, this may be the best rally we can pull off. check it out, if its something you are interested in, please join and help get this thing going!

P.S. i am yesterdaysgone on there too, for Washington

Post imported post

Link is not working.

Post imported post

Frontpage graphic doesn't work for me either, click-through to the forum works. Dunno if this site will still be up in a year, and activity is pretty low so far, but we'll see come next April, if it's happening, I'll be there in Richmond.
    -Unrequited

Post imported post

sorry i forgot to say that the front page image doesn't work. i have emailed patrick about it, hopefully it will be back up soon. (its an american flag, and the date for rallies FYI)

http://www.savethe2nd.org/forum/

Post imported post

yesterdaysgone wrote:
    http://www.savethe2nd.org

i have been behind this for quite a while now, we need much much support to make it work...
    I like the idea of a mission statement. A good MS is very important. However, as you have experienced, it is hard to do.

Any org, group, or collective effort can get big benefits from a well-crafted mission statement. Otherwise, the org/group/effort is unfocused and inefficient. Often, they are ineffective too.

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Re 'mission statement;' yep, a good Mission (Vision & Values) Statement is essential. What is a good one? One that limits proper action and that prevents a good idea from becoming 'all things to all people.'

Either we are equal or we are not. Good people ought to be armed where they will, with wits nad guns and the truth. NRA *******