• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2007 Immigration Proposal

cloudcroft

Campaign Veteran
El Paso, TX (formerly Colorado Springs, CO)
imported post

I think you can safely say that America is being sold out for a few pesos.

Actually, that started some years ago but it's now being legalized.

America/Americans as we knewthem arean "endangered species" and soon will be extinct.

Some people see that NOW (and HAVE seen it coming) but most people in this country are in denial...or welcome it.

I'm not one of them but short of Civil War II (or Culture War I, RoadWarrior or The Postman scenario), I don't see any way to change things already in motion. I don't think "working within the system" will prevent it, either, so down the road-- if there are any real Americans left at that time --there WILL be some sort of serious confrontations...that would be the only way to get things "corrected."

-- John D.

Kelly J

imported post

cloudcroft wrote:
I think you can safely say that America is being sold out for a few pesos.

Actually, that started some years ago but it's now being legalized.

America/Americans as we knewthem arean "endangered species" and soon will be extinct.

Some people see that NOW (and HAVE seen it coming) but most people in this country are in denial...or welcome it.

I'm not one of them but short of Civil War II (or Culture War I, RoadWarrior or The Postman scenario), I don't see any way to change things already in motion. I don't think "working within the system" will prevent it, either, so down the road-- if there are any real Americans left at that time --there WILL be some sort of serious confrontations...that would be the only way to get things "corrected."

-- John D.

OT

cloudcroft

Campaign Veteran
imported post

If things REALLY go south (no pun intended) America may "devolve" into a medieval Fuedal System, Ancient Greek City-State system ora "tribal" system where goups of people of like ethnic-group/language/culture/religion/moral values (or lack thereof)live together in various parts of the country pretty much autonomously ruledand separate from each other.

Hopefully, it won't be in my lifetime but not being selfish, I hope future generations down the road don't see it come to that, either. But you know, if they don't know history, and don't recall what America WAS like, then I guess they won't know that they've lost anything anyway.

But I DO think America is on its way to "achieving" Thirld-World status at the very least...and of course the Balkinization of this country.

I am so sick of mealy-mouth politicians -- and their ignorant voter support base-- who can't see ahead what may come of all this Open Border crap. Or maybe they do but don't care. So they won't "simply close the Border." Why is it that our "leadership" has to be FORCED to do what's right?

No matter who wins, they all turn out the same...no leadership with spine or values, and none to act decisively.

What a shame.

I don't know how all this will effect the RKBA and 2nd Amendment, but since most other countries (especially Mexico) do not have such a thing -- it is uniquely American -- I suspect it will be under attack and repealed at some point so we can be lke so all the other sorry countries with very limited -- if any -- civil rights...and without any means (legal firearm possession) to protect ourselves individually or collectively. Unless we become outlaws.

Really something to look forward to.

-- John D.

Legba

imported post

I've always found it interesting that the government insists that they really, ultimately, can't stem the tide of illegalimmigrants or drugs, and yet they seem to do a damned good job of enforcing the Cuban embargo on tobacco and whatnot. If there weren't money to be made smuggling dope and paying campesinos sub-minimum wages, maybe they'dfind the political will to enforce the law. Just an observation.

-ljp

cloudcroft

Campaign Veteran
imported post

True, they are pretty selective, aren't they. But apparently only a minority of Americans even care or esle there'd be an outrage all across the country. There isn't, hardly a whimper even...except for some of us who are then labeled bigots, racists, intolertant, xenophobic, etc. That says a whole lot, too.

But I wonder if Clinton was "smoking" Cuban cigars? ;)

-- John D.

Kelly J

imported post

cloudcroft wrote:
If things REALLY go south (no pun intended) America may "devolve" into a medieval Fuedal System, Ancient Greek City-State system ora "tribal" system where goups of people of like ethnic-group/language/culture/religion/moral values (or lack thereof)live together in various parts of the country pretty much autonomously ruledand separate from each other.

OT

Kelly J

imported post

cloudcroft wrote:
True, they are pretty selective, aren't they. But apparently only a minority of Americans even care or esle there'd be an outrage all across the country. There isn't, hardly a whimper even...except for some of us who are then labeled bigots, racists, intolertant, xenophobic, etc. That says a whole lot, too.

But I wonder if Clinton was "smoking" Cuban cigars? ;)

-- John D.
OT

Comp-tech

State Researcher
imported post

Hey guys, go here... http://www.outlawslegal.com/jourindex.htm ......download "FREE book on controlling your involvement with all government agencies acting in commerce. ....it may "shed some light" on why things are happening the way they are.
U.S. gov is a foriegn corporation....more bodies = more collateral = more money