• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tidewater area June OC Meetup?

ckpolaris

imported post

Hello... I'm ckpolaris- I kindof intorduced myself in the restaurant thread. I'm a new oc'er, in hampton va..

I may be able to attend... it depends on if i can get off work that night...

ckpolaris

imported post

Thanks.. I'll be there, if my time off request goes through.

How many 'guests' are we allowed to bring? I may have a couple that want to attend as well...

D

Desertdoc

imported post

ckpolaris wrote:
Thanks.. I'll be there, if my time off request goes through.

How many 'guests' are we allowed to bring? I may have a couple that want to attend as well...
There is never a limit on how many guest one can bring. Everyone is welcomed.

ckpolaris

imported post

It was a nice outing..I enjoyed it. It was nice to meet and talk to kevin108, kimbercarrier and desertdoc, all the rest whom I'm ashamed to admit I lost the person to screen name association (but hey, I'm new here, right?)

Also looking forward to the possible get together in august. I was going to throw up another possible place - Princess Anne Park, but just saw on their website that they are renovated the shelters and aren't excepting reservations...

Kevin108

imported post

When John puts the pics up hopefully we can get him to subtitle them with the names of the people in them.

And this is what I was trying to remember:

Top Ten Things That Sound Cool With a Boston Accent

10. My trousers are full of chowder.
9. We're only here for the beer.
8. I'm going to Worcester to buy a toaster, you bastard!
7. Last night I went to Cheers and the bartender didn't know my name, so I broke his jaw.
6. Letterman parked his car in Harvard Yard after doing 120 MPH on the Mass Pike.
5. I had an affair with that old guy from Pepperidge Farm.
4. The Bar is wicked bizarre.
3. Clark the aardvark went to the park after dark and drank Cutty Sark.
2. Clark the aardvark went to the park after dark and drank Cutty Sark with Marky Mark.
1. Don't believe Madonna -- I'm the baby's father.

ckpolaris

imported post

Kevin108 wrote:
When John puts the pics up hopefully we can get him to subtitle them with the names of the people in them.

And this is what I was trying to remember:

Top Ten Things That Sound Cool With a Boston Accent

10. My trousers are full of chowder.
9. We're only here for the beer.
8. I'm going to Worcester to buy a toaster, you bastard!
7. Last night I went to Cheers and the bartender didn't know my name, so I broke his jaw.
6. Letterman parked his car in Harvard Yard after doing 120 MPH on the Mass Pike.
5. I had an affair with that old guy from Pepperidge Farm.
4. The Bar is wicked bizarre.
3. Clark the aardvark went to the park after dark and drank Cutty Sark.
2. Clark the aardvark went to the park after dark and drank Cutty Sark with Marky Mark.
1. Don't believe Madonna -- I'm the baby's father.
:lol: I'll have to show this to him the next time i see him....

and get him to actually sign up

Bubba Ron

imported post

Kevin108 wrote:
I recommend no names on the pictures, keep coming to the dining outs and you'll soon know who everyone is. Other critters check out this site too....