• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SAF - DVD series Tactical readiness

lockman

State Researcher
imported post

The Second Amendment Foundation has a series of DVD the have begun to send out to members. TACTICAL READINESS: SHOOTING IN REALISTIC ENVIRONMENTS -- PERSONAL FIREARM DEFENSE DVD SERIES.

I received the first DVD in the mail about two weeks ago. They send them free with the expectation you will send them back or like it enough to pay the approx $10.

I found the the first DVD well worth the $10.00 to keep as a training aid. This series may certainly be worth the SAF membership.

Outline of the first video:

OPENING
Three Safety rules
Defensive Shooting Fundamentals
Lateral Movement
Balancing Speed and Precision
Critical Incident Reloading
Threats in a Realistic Environment
Dynamic Shooting Session A
Figure-8 Drill
Dynamic Shooting Session B
CLOSING

Bonus Material: Clearing a Complex Jam
Consistency - Get a Grip

I do not know if SAF membership is required to take advantage of the videos.

lockman

State Researcher
imported post

SAF
12500 NE 10th Place, Bellevue,
WA 98005
Phone: (425) 454-7012 FAX: (425) 451-3959

WWW.SAF.ORG

I counld not find any reference to it on the web sight. I will pay closer attevtion to the attached letter when the next installment arrives. In the mean time maybe someone else has also received this DVD. Either that or I'm so bad they singled me out for some "special" training.:lol:

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

LOL. Yeah, I asked because I scoured their site also and couldn't find anything.

I'd join them. I'm planning on joining ALL of the RKBA/2A orgs!

EDIT: WOOHOO 1000 posts!:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Citizen wrote:
BobCav wrote:
EDIT: WOOHOO 1000 posts!
No surprise. Everybody knows how much Italians can talk! :p:)

At least we don't have to see him waving his arms all overf the place while hetalks. :p

Congrats on the big 1K, BobCav!

Boy, Bob, you sure spend a lot of time on the Internet. ;)