• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FFL REFUSES to return a firearm

apjonas

imported post

You give a piece of pertinent information in a post in which you indicate that you have already given all the pertinent information. :banghead:Do you see a problem here? Do let us know how it turns out (really, this is like a good mystery novel with the last page torn out). And no, the butler didn't do it.:celebrate

FreeorDie wrote:
I gave the pertinent information needed to offer any solutions. The firearm IS PAID for. Law enforcement has been contacted and I will take it from there.

Hyaloid

imported post

HankT wrote:
Free or Die and Hyaloid:

panties.gif

Aha, your clever jibe has backfired my friend. I don't wear panties... or pants, or underwear for that matter.

Isn't that what open carry means?

FreeorDie

imported post

apjonas wrote:
You give a piece of pertinent information in a post in which you indicate that you have already given all the pertinent information. :banghead:Do you see a problem here? Do let us know how it turns out (really, this is like a good mystery novel with the last page torn out). And no, the butler didn't do it.:celebrate

FreeorDie wrote:
I gave the pertinent information needed to offer any solutions. The firearm IS PAID for. Law enforcement has been contacted and I will take it from there.
gave the ONLY information you need to know.. This ass has the firearm that is NOT his! It is paid for, as a matter of fact was given to me with my membership @ http://frontsight.com and they sent to this KOOKY idiot that I have known for years, but was unaware of his mental status. He continues to say he is being hit with military infrared, huh? I then sold it to a lady friend of the family and this guy will not answer her calls so she can pick it up...

Ok, close this thread down... I am done with this waste of time...

out.