• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

nakedshoplifter

steveforopen

imported post

Thank you for everything you are doing for our community. If it wasn't for people like you, our constitutional rights would erode faster than Niagara Falls.

Collier4385

imported post

:celebrate

Welcome to OCDO!

OCDO. Stopping one unconstitutional waterfall at a time.

IanB

imported post

Thank you for the kind words Steve. My only hope is to energize people to stand up for their rights and the rights of all Americans. I was not very interested in "activism" of this sort (using video) until I viewed some of the happenings down in the state of Arizona concerning imigration and free speech. A gentleman on Youtube by the user name "sov777" is being a thorn in the side of some folks and standing up for what he (they) believe in.

Sov777's videos can be viewed here:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=sov777

IanB

imported post

One last comment, political activism can be a solo activity; but it is much easier to defend liberty when you have great support from like-minded citizens. I would like to thank everyone nationwide who supports our cause, and a BIG thank you to my Virginia brothers and sisters who stand with me... as I stand with them.

vrwmiller

imported post

steveforopen wrote:
Thank you for everything you are doing for our community. If it wasn't for people like you, our constitutional rights would erode faster than Niagara Falls.
I am in agreement, NS. Thanks for the support.

kaiheitai17

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I heard from some woman NS knows, that NS has a small penis. Is that true?

;)

Maybe he should stop shoplifting while naked?:shock:

But yeah, thanks for stirring the pot!:cool:

Wooley

imported post

The funny thing is, I have my doubts that she has ever seen a penis in real life.

I KNOW they read this...

Love Wooley....love him strong!

Hawkflyer

Founder's Club Member
imported post

steveforopen wrote:

+1

If you guys ever get to meet NS I think you will find the MMM comments not only laughable, but particularly offensive. I had the good fortune to meet the "guy behind the name" NS, and he is almost painfully polite and mild mannered. You can see that in "bohdi's" video. Of all the people for the MMM to single out for the kind of comments they made they really picked the wrong guy. He is a solid representative for all of us.

Regards

PS - Welcome to the forum steveforopen. Very good first post

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

steveforopen wrote:

Niagara Falls? NIAGARA FALLS?

Slowly I turned......step by step. Inch by inch....

Welcome to the forumSteve! Whaddya packin? (don't get fresh....LEO229 takes notes)