Thread: Anti-gunners harrassing students on college campus

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Just a quick story on what one pro-gun student is facing while attending an unenlightened place of higher learning.

http://www.xdtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=592924

Short story: student is pro-gun, member of school firearms club, and working to improve gun rights on campus. Another student is scared because he posted various sites (facebook/myspace, club website, etc) and makes a police report.
    ---

Post imported post

That is pretty ridiculous to me. It is ironic however on 2 counts. 1) I was searching for the SCCC facebook group yesterday but couldnt find it. And 2) There was a video of me and some friends shooting a haystack in my friends front yard that was posted on youtube.... and my mother found it last night and was questioning me about it. Go figure, I am glad she pointed it out to me so I can have it taken down... but I still laughed my ass off when she was watching it right in front of me.

Post imported post

The SCCC Facebook group was changed to invite only because of problems similar to the one above.

I would love for someone to call GMU and complain about me because of my involvement in such a group! I bet their response would be "We're already very aware of where he stands on the issue!"