Thread: Follow up on Immigration Vote

Post imported post

[color=red][size=2][color=black][font=verdana][size=5][font=arial][size=4][color=blue][color=black][color=green][color=black][color=red][color=black][color=red][color=black][color=green][color=black][color=green][color=black][color=green][color=black][color=blue][color=black][color=blue][color=black][color=red][color=black]OT

[line]

Post imported post

Kelly J:

I'm not trying to be rude, but I ask again... what does this have to do with open carry or firearms? This is a firearms rights board, illegal immigration doesn't fit in the picture here. If we allow posting of any topic under the sun, political or not... this place will become a wasteland of postings on a hodgepodge of issues not directly related to firearms. I come here to get my firearms rights information, not to debate or learn about how my elected representatives are screwing over Americans on the illegal immigration issue. While I may agree that your immigration concerns are important for this nation, they don't agree with the forum rules here:

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum1/1.html

1) Since we are a site dedicated to open carry, freedom, liberty, firearms and gun rights, all posts should relate in some way to one of these topics.
    I stand shoulder to shoulder with you my friend, but this is not the appropriate place.

Best regards,
    NSL

Post imported post

nakedshoplifter wrote:
    Kelly J:

I'm not trying to be rude, but I ask again... what does this have to do with open carry or firearms? This is a firearms rights board, illegal immigration doesn't fit in the picture here. If we allow posting of any topic under the sun, political or not... this place will become a wasteland of postings on a hodgepodge of issues not directly related to firearms. I come here to get my firearms rights information, not to debate or learn about how my elected representatives are screwing over Americans on the illegal immigration issue. While I may agree that your immigration concerns are important for this nation, they don't agree with the forum rules here:

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum1/1.html

1) Since we are a site dedicated to open carry, freedom, liberty, firearms and gun rights, all posts should relate in some way to one of these topics.
    I stand shoulder to shoulder with you my friend, but this is not the appropriate place.

Best regards,
    NSL

It is under control, so not to worry.