• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Follow up on Immigration Vote

IanB

imported post

Kelly J:

I'm not trying to be rude, but I ask again... what does this have to do with open carry or firearms? This is a firearms rights board, illegal immigration doesn't fit in the picture here. If we allow posting of any topic under the sun, political or not... this place will become a wasteland of postings on a hodgepodge of issues not directly related to firearms. I come here to get my firearms rights information, not to debate or learn about how my elected representatives are screwing over Americans on the illegal immigration issue. While I may agree that your immigration concerns are important for this nation, they don't agree with the forum rules here:

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum1/1.html

[font="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"]
1) Since we are a site dedicated to open carry, freedom, liberty, firearms and gun rights, all posts should relate in some way to one of these topics.
I stand shoulder to shoulder with you my friend, but this is not the appropriate place.

Best regards,
NSL

[/font]

Kelly J

imported post

nakedshoplifter wrote:
Kelly J:

I'm not trying to be rude, but I ask again... what does this have to do with open carry or firearms? This is a firearms rights board, illegal immigration doesn't fit in the picture here. If we allow posting of any topic under the sun, political or not... this place will become a wasteland of postings on a hodgepodge of issues not directly related to firearms. I come here to get my firearms rights information, not to debate or learn about how my elected representatives are screwing over Americans on the illegal immigration issue. While I may agree that your immigration concerns are important for this nation, they don't agree with the forum rules here:

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum1/1.html

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]
1) Since we are a site dedicated to open carry, freedom, liberty, firearms and gun rights, all posts should relate in some way to one of these topics.
I stand shoulder to shoulder with you my friend, but this is not the appropriate place.

Best regards,
NSL

[/font]
It is under control, so not to worry.