• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bianchi Accumold

Skuggi

imported post

Just picked one up today, it's the paddle holster version. I had been using a cheap gunmate one for awhile. Tell ya what, I'm sold on paddle holsters and this bianchi has an awesome feel. Coming in at just 6oz it adds nearly no weight, and the curve for your leg on the paddle along with the positioning screws lets you configure it just how you like it. Also the thumbreak strap is adjustable. I reccomend it!

cREbralFIX

imported post

I have the belt version. I dislike it because the belt loop is very large and requires a wide belt. That's great...but I use a narrow belt. This causes it to flop around and the presentation is inconsistent. If it fits your belt, it's fine.

Skuggi

imported post

thats the great thing about paddle holsters, it has a little edge for a 1.5" belt, but I use different belts a lot, so it just goes along with whatever I'm wearing at the time.