Thread: OC in Bellingham...

Post imported post

So i have been in Bellingham with my bro and sis in law for the weekend. So far i have yet to have an problems, wich realy suprised me given how liberal this area is. Its been raining all weekend so out doors i have been conceiling under a jacket. But when we ate breakfast i pulled off the coat and got a few suprised glances but nothing came of it. Realy pleasently suprising. Hopfully the weather clears so i can get a better idea of public consencus...

Post imported post

dillonivik wrote:
    So i have been in Bellingham with my bro and sis in law for the weekend. So far i have yet to have an problems, wich realy suprised me given how liberal this area is. Its been raining all weekend so out doors i have been conceiling under a jacket. But when we ate breakfast i pulled off the coat and got a few suprised glances but nothing came of it. Realy pleasently suprising. Hopfully the weather clears so i can get a better idea of public consencus...
    Good luck, and *great* job on helping sustain our 2A rights by teaching the sheeple that they have nothing to fear by those who refuse to hide their firearms.

Thanks!
    Greg

Post imported post

Well it did clear a bit and still no problems even OCing as i walked down the street with my friends. I got honked at once but didnt see the driver to see if they were giving aproval gestures or what. At anyrate, it suprised me...