• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDO Lunch @ Foster's

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
I just found out that my ego is too big so...

It all started with the young ...LEO 22.9:

16.jpg

:p

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

nakedshoplifter wrote:
Umm, wouldn't it be "partner"? Ohh, never mind.

No. "Partner" connotes some level of equality. I PAY for this boy. Here is something I wrote in the thread, "On Wolves, Sheep, and Sheepdogs":

You could always get back here where you belong. Its ingratitude, really. I provide you a spacious home with indoor pool and raquet ball court, a talented cook, an excellent wine cellar, use of any of my 4 sports cars, and a very generous allowance... :)

LEO 229

imported post

Citizen wrote:
nakedshoplifter wrote:
Umm, wouldn't it be "partner"? Ohh, never mind.

No. "Partner" connotes some level of equality. I PAY for this boy. Here is something I wrote in the thread, "On Wolves, Sheep, and Sheepdogs":

You could always get back here where you belong. Its ingratitude, really. I provide you a spacious home with indoor pool and raquet ball court, a talented cook, an excellent wine cellar, use of any of my 4 sports cars, and a very generous allowance... :)
Better start paying more... others are getting interested. Money talks and 229 walks... :p

LEO 229

imported post

Citizen.. when I asked for a raise... I was not talking about your tent....

You better make it to the next luncheon so I can see who is paying for this handsome stud.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
Citizen.. when I asked for a raise... I was not talking about your tent....

You better make it to the next luncheon so I can see who is paying for this handsome stud.

Not in the pastures where you've been frolicking. :)

But, point taken.