• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2000 members - FALSE ALARM....sorry

cato

imported post

Hay BobCav is there some kind of prize for the 2000th member "OCed Hand K"?

And welcome OCed H and K!

Tomahawk

imported post

This one calls for a llama ride:

bananalama.gif

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Folks, this was a FALSE ALARM. We are not at 2000 members just yet, sorry. John has been working dilligently on some filters that prevent forum spammers (spambots) from signing in with bogus user names. As such, once the filter was in place, it eliminated over 200 BOGUS USERS and that was only since the last time I sent him around 100 others to delete.

So while we do not yet have 2000 actual members, we do now have a new little emoticon buddy.

Everyone Say hello to the OC Monkey! :monkey