• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Chance encounter with fellow poster.

rebfan

imported post

While out enjoying an ice cream at the local Baskin Robbins, I noticed a gentleman who was ocing. Of course I just had to go up and ask if he posted here, and sure enough he does. As it turns out it was Varwmiller. We must have talked for a good twenty minutes, with plenty of folks around us and I did not notice anyone having a cow because there was someone with a gun.

Anyway, it was good meeting you Varwmiller, and hopefully I will make the next Manassas gathering.

Hawkflyer

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Heck, we all met that guy too. He ain't nothin special.:lol:

But hey, you never know. You might meet a lot of us hanging out around Manassas area.

VR was the ice cream any good?

vrwmiller

imported post

Hawkflyer wrote:
Heck, we all met that guy too. He ain't nothin special.:lol:

But hey, you never know. You might meet a lot of us hanging out around Manassas area.

VR was the ice cream any good?

hahah. Hawkfyler is right...I'm nothing special. I'm just a regular guy that carries a gun for self defense.

We do have quite a few of us in Manassas. I think it would be great to get together from time to time. Not as VCDL or OCDO members, but as friends just wanting to hang out.

Hawk, the ice cream was good. I had a Peanut Butter n' Chocolate shake. It was a little too on the thin side, but it still tasted good.

rabbit994

imported post

rebfan wrote:
While out enjoying an ice cream at the local Baskin Robbins, I noticed a gentleman who was ocing. Of course I just had to go up and ask if he posted here, and sure enough he does. As it turns out it was Varwmiller. We must have talked for a good twenty minutes, with plenty of folks around us and I did not notice anyone having a cow because there was someone with a gun.

Anyway, it was good meeting you Varwmiller, and hopefully I will make the next Manassas gathering.
Near the blockbusters and Dollar store? I'm still angry for them not having my Cookie Dough ice cream anymore. :banghead:

rebfan

imported post

:shock::shock::shock:! Did not know we had a resident comedian.

Hawkflyer

Founder's Club Member
imported post

kaos-animal-cow-smiley-6128.gif