• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

this happened one mile from my home

DKSuddeth

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

http://www.nbc5i.com/news/13483759/detail.html?dl=headlineclick

Police Release Images After Store Clerk Fatally Shot
Police Ask For Help In Finding 3 Believed Involved In Shooting

BEDFORD -- Bedford police released surveillance pictures Monday night from a fatal convenience store shooting.

Police said clerk Gaurab Rajbanshi, 28, of Euless, was found dead at the D & S Food Mart in the 1500 block of East Pipeline Road Monday afternoon.

Three people are believed to be involved. Two were seen in the store, and the third was seen driving a getaway car, a 1980's model gold Chevrolet Suburban.

Police said they think it was a robbery attempt, but said they are not sure if the culprits took anything.

Police said they hope the pictures will help generate leads in the case.

Anyone with information is urged to contact Bedford police.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

ALERT

My anti-virus software detected a Trojan Horse attempt when I clicked on either the link, or the video on the newpage.

DKSuddeth

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

that is strange because it's nothing more than a popup that shows the two larger pictures. I did not receive any alert or warning.