• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

BlackHawk CQC SERPA Holster for SW40V?

gnbrotz

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Has anyone found a BlackHawk CQC SERPA Holster for a SW40V? I bought one at Gander Mountain for a Glock 20/21 (410513BK), but it has a tight spot on the draw. Then I ordered one online for S&W 4000 series (410510BK) because someone told me this would match my gun, and this one wasn't even close!

I'll have to pay a small restocking fee to return that one, and while I LOVE the holster, the other is not quite a proper fit either, so I'm really torn on what to do.

openryan

State Researcher
imported post

I have the sw9ve, but for the regular v (not ve) you could use the GL-4 from fobus, I used it for the ve- a bit loose.

Now I have the fobus hk-1 it is tighter, I like the fit better, although it was probably tight enough in the gl-4

Only difference is what fobus recommends:

For Sigma's use gl-4 for v only, use hk-1 for ve only.

tapper95

imported post

I've been looking for one for mine too. I found a site that said one of the Glock rated holsters would fit the SW40V but I can't remember which one it was... I tried a bunch and the closest I found did not have enough room for the trigger guard. I have not tried them all, though. Does anyone know any sites that have a really good holster wizard or comparison guide?