Thread: FOIA

Post imported post

This is not gun related, but what needs to be done to get a foia for a police action against my daughter? i just need to get the ball rolling. Are police calls recorded from the station? we have a nasty call with misinformation we need to take to court. Please help Mtn Jack

Post imported post

ALL 911 calls are recorded. You can go to the records office and pay a fee and have the recording released.
    Some states require a judge to sign off on letting those recorded calls go though.

Call a lawyer, he will help big time.
    "Let your gun be your constant companion during your walks" ~Thomas Jefferson

Post imported post

Thank you Sig but there was no 911 call and not enough problem to lawyer up but still would like to know if phone calls are recorded at the stations,this officer was rude and gave my wife and daughter a ticket for not providing Ins information, after he said they didnt have to.That is why my wife called the station to begin with. Tosee if ins info is needed or not. Thanks again Mtn Jack Will let you know the out come.

Post imported post

Ohh I see what you mean.
    What your are saying is they called the police station and talked with an officer?
    If so, then 99.999% of the time those calls arent recorded.
    "Let your gun be your constant companion during your walks" ~Thomas Jefferson