• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDO Meet in Utah ???

UTOC-45-44

imported post

Awesome !!! :celebrate

I hope some others will answer back on the link.

If not..I don't know what to do. I will show up anyways...with my barbecue.

Anybody got a camcorder so that we can take a shot a the 1st OCDO Meet ???

gmdfunk

imported post

I am going to be there, bringing my wife with me if she will come. I have a video camera I could bring. does anyone know if clark is coming?

UTOC-45-44

imported post

gmdfunk wrote:
I am going to be there, bringing my wife with me if she will come. I have a video camera I could bring. does anyone know if clark is coming?
That's Awesome !!! I hope she will come, my wife doesn't know from week to week what her schedule is but I have told her that date so I hope she is coming.

Still working on confirming about Clark

He told me in his original e-mail to me that he just need to know time date and place and he would be there. On saturdays he says that he has CCW classes, but he will see what he can do.

UTOC-45-44

imported post

I don't think that they are talking about a City Park. But rather something like a National Park but on a state level.

This is something that has never been shared with me I will look into it some more.

Please do some additional research along with me so that we can have this straightened out BEFORE Saturday

mazellan819

imported post

Correction I wont be able to attend. I just got asked to be a Grand Marshal in the American Fork Steel days parade. They decided to have War Vets be the grand Marshals witch I think is really cool. So I wont be able to attend the breakfast. Maybe next time. :(

Ill be with you all in spirit excersizing my 2A in the parade!! lol

UTOC-45-44

imported post

mazellan819 wrote:
Correction I wont be able to attend. I just got asked to be a Grand Marshal in the American Fork Steel days parade. They decided to have War Vets be the grand Marshals witch I think is really cool. So I wont be able to attend the breakfast. Maybe next time. :(

Ill be with you all in spirit excersizing my 2A in the parade!! lol

That's Awesome. Spread the Rights:celebrate.Openly share them:lol:. Have a Great day with your wife and kids.

See you next time then

UTOC-45-44

imported post

Well..., it looks like it won't be alot of people showing up so I may be alone dustin' of the shooters in the Park by myself oilin' 'em up and shin' 'em.

I think I will try to set up another one maybe for next month. IF people are interested.

At that time I want some suggestions for Where,When and How.

gmdfunk

imported post

if no one can come this month, I'm for putting it off another month and trying to get a better turnout.

Thediscgolfkid

imported post

YEAH PUT IT OFF FOR A MONTH then i can probably meet up with you guys!!! oh man that would be SWEET! and BTW, i might try out for the payson PD, im 18, im 5'5-5'6, and i can pass for 16... when im 25 ill still be able to pass for a highschool kid ;) i hope they can use me for undercover type things!!!

GeneticsDave

imported post

Outsider wrote:
They are doing a camp-out in June, so next meet like at a resturant will be July.
Or it will be an Adopt-A-Highway service project if I can get the program to email me back :cuss:

Of course, this would be a combined UCC and OCDO project - so for all you Utahns here, please make an account over on UCC (http://www.utahconcealedcarry.com/) and vote for which county you would like to adopt in. Thanks!

thx997303

imported post

AHHH! Darn discriminatory beasts!

What would be the proper word for someone who is discriminatory to people who have guns? Gunnists?