• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tidewater meet photos

D

Desertdoc

imported post

its is late so here are just a couple of photos of our proud tidewater group
IMG_4916.jpg

IMG_4920.jpg

IMG_4924.jpg

IMG_4928.jpg

IMG_4932.jpg

D

Desertdoc

imported post

bayboy42 wrote:
I see Danbus's hat............but where is Danbus himself?!?!?!?!?!

i didnt forget him... just didnt get to him yet....

IMG_4922.jpg

openryan

State Researcher
imported post

I have no idea who these people are, and from the first pictures you do not even know they are packing.

They look like genuine nice people having a good time, nothing is alarming about them at all, that is what upsets me, how can people be opposed to this?

Reverend73

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Other than the fact that I look like a serial killer, they look good. Oh and you can see my name and screenname on my nametag, but thats allright, I got nothing to hide.

C

ccloud43

imported post

Oh Geez, I was caught texting and not paying attention. Next time I'll have to leave the cell in the car

MSgt B

imported post

We missed it again!

Sorry guys, my son chose that evening to get a really nasty dislocated kneecap playing scrub football.

We got to spend the evening with a great group of healthcare professionals,

butthey didn't like talking about guns.

I would have had much more fun at the dinner.

Hawkflyer

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I think I see CCloud43 and his wife in there. Whats the money for CCloud? trying to buy Danbus's Pistol?:lol:

Well I suppose I should post a few pics from The Manassas meet up lunch. Although I tried to take them far enough away that LEO 229 would not be able to run the photos for ID's.

You know CCloud43 and his wife drove up to Manassas for that lunch. He suggested that the Tidewater folks and the NOVA folks should get together and pick someplace in the middle for a meet up. IF we plan it for a month or so out, folks could make plans and we might get a very good turn out.

What say you guys?

Regards

PS - I really like Danbus's hat:celebrate

C

ccloud43

imported post

Hey Hawkflyer, No i wasnt trying to buy Danbus's gun I was trying to buy his hat. I thought i might look good in it..LMAO:what: