Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not sure if Dulles Town Center is anti-gun....

Post imported post

I work near Dulles Town Center and I recently bought a new suit that needs some tailoring. So, I took my suit to a tailor in the mall. I OC'd while in the mall with my family. I entered via JC Penney and noticed not signage forbidding the carry of firearms.

We walked from JC Penney to one end of the mall and then back again. Went over to the Ben & Jerry's at the food court and had some ice cream, then proceeded back out JC Penney to leave.

While I was in the mall, it appeared that only 2 - 3 mall patrons noticed the firearm. 2 - 3 other store employees also noticed.

Thought I'd pass on the, apparently, positive mall experience in case others had wondered the same. This was the first time I had actually OC'd in a mall such as this.

EDIT: To insert forgotten word, probably makes it easier to understand now

Post imported post

Haven't had the chance to yet but I prefer DTC to Fair Oaks. U me and Naked should start meeting up for ice cream socials and blow my diet to hell.

Post imported post

bohdi wrote:
    Haven't had the chance to yet but I prefer DTC to Fair Oaks. U me and Naked should start meeting up for ice cream socials and blow my diet to hell.
    I'm good at that. I am of a robust size. I know plenty of places to blow diets at. I am open to an ice cream social

:celebrate

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

If they sell cookies, you won't have any trouble getting Hawkflyer to make up a foursome.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:
    If they sell cookies, you won't have any trouble getting Hawkflyer to make up a foursome.

We did Milwaukee's Custard today.... Been a while since I went to cold stone at the Fair Oaks Mall

Post imported post

Had the sheep call 911 on me there. A few weeks later, I was talking to on of the deputies there about the incident and he went and got ado/don't flyer. Haven't been back since.

Post imported post

If you patronize RTC beware the evil devil worshippers...

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/fo...html#msg-30948

Founder's Club Member Hawkflyer's Avatar

Post imported post

vrwmiller wrote:
    bohdi wrote:
    I'm good at that.¬* I am of a robust size.¬* I know plenty of places to blow diets at.¬* I am open to an ice cream social

:celebrate
    How is it that every time I see one of your posts you are always eating ice cream?:celebrate

Regards
    "Research has shown that a 230 grain lead pellet placed just behind the ear at 850 FPS results in a permanent cure for violent criminal behavior."
    "If you are not getting Flak, you are not over the target"
    "186,000 Miles per second! ... Not just a good idea ... It's the law!"

Post imported post

Hawkflyer wrote:
    How is it that every time I see one of your posts you are always eating ice cream?
    Holy cow! Maybe that is why I am so round!

Post imported post

vrwmiller wrote:
    Hawkflyer wrote:
    How is it that every time I see one of your posts you are always eating ice cream?
    Holy cow!¬* Maybe that is why I am so round!¬*
    Well you know what they say. Just because you are round does not mean you are out of shape - Round IS a shape!:what:
    "Research has shown that a 230 grain lead pellet placed just behind the ear at 850 FPS results in a permanent cure for violent criminal behavior."

Post imported post

vrwmiller wrote:
    Went over to the Ben & Jerry's at the food court and had some ice cream, then proceeded back out JC Penney to leave.
    Wait, I thought B&J's was on the NRA's "Evil Companies" list.
    Why open carry? Because 1911 > 911.

Post imported post

AbNo wrote:
    vrwmiller wrote:
    Went over to the Ben & Jerry's at the food court and had some ice cream, then proceeded back out JC Penney to leave.
    Wait, I thought B&J's was on the NRA's "Evil Companies" list.
    It is certainly on VCDL's gun unfriendly list.

This Ben & Jerries in Dulles Town Center is really a kiosk in the center of the food court. Just a large Kiosk

Post imported post

B&J was a large contributer to HCI, and now Brady. For years they have been contributing to anti-rights causes.

Regards

Post imported post

Hawkflyer wrote:
    B&J was a large contributer to HCI, and now Brady. For years they have been contributing to anti-rights causes.

Regards
    Won't be spending anymore money on them then...thanks for the heads up

Post imported post

Well, I know Ben & Jerry's was/is giving money to some of the same idiot groups that Starbucks does....

Post imported post

AbNo wrote:
    Well, I know Ben & Jerry's was/is giving money to some of the same idiot groups that Starbucks does....
    Exactly.

Post imported post

Hawkflyer wrote:
    AbNo wrote:
    Exactly.

Why won't these stupid companies stop donating money to this or that cause - I think that they'd pull in more business if they didn't piss off half their potential customers.

Post imported post

savery wrote:
    Hawkflyer wrote:
    AbNo wrote:
    Exactly.

Why won't these stupid companies stop donating money to this or that cause - I think that they'd pull in more business if they didn't piss off half their potential customers.
    Well, Ben and Jerry's was started by a couple of lefty/hippie types, and they have to maintain their lefty image Iguess, even as they make a pile of money selling ice cream like any good capitalist...

Post imported post

savery wrote:
    Hawkflyer wrote:
    AbNo wrote:
    Exactly.

Why won't these stupid companies stop donating money to this or that cause - I think that they'd pull in more business if they didn't piss off half their potential customers.¬*
    They figure what you don't know won't cost them a dime in sales. Moreover, most people do not shop based on their politics. If the kids want ice cream, and B&J's is the closest place ... Well you get the picture.

Regards

Post imported post

Ben and Jerry's supports convicted cop killers.

This has been known for some time. I refuse to purchase their products.

Post imported post

LEO 229 wrote:

my father has refused to purchase ben and jerry's for at least 10 years because of that very fact, he also refuses to listen to sting. After i came home with a pint of cookie dough one time, i learned that breyers, dairy queen, baskin robbins, and cold stone were much safer options!

happy carrying,

jason

Post imported post

My wife did not know and I suggested she not purchase it if I was going to be around.

Being an excellent and understandingwife... she told me she would never buy it again.

Post imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
    My wife did not know and I suggested she not purchase it if I was going to be around.

Being an excellent and understanding¬*wife...¬*¬* she told me she would never buy it again.
    Good woman. I have had issues with Denny's for over 10 years. I like the food there especially when I am traveling. But I will never enter one again.

Regards

Post imported post

LEO 229 wrote:

Now that, I did not know. Even if I'm the one that turned this into an anti-Ben & Jerry's thread...

Post imported post

LEO 229 wrote:

http://www.guazabara.com/Convicted_Cop_Killer.htm

Damn. Now I can't buy Ben & Jerry's or Newman's Own stuff, and I liked the Newman's Own salsa. It was the only stuff that didn't either taste like straight tomato paste or look like a three-bean salad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast