Thread: Funny little story

Post imported post

I had a funny thing happen when I tried to buy ammo the other day at Wal-Mart. I was open carryingand talking to anothercustomer (who wasn't carrying)about target shooting by the ammo counter. The girl behind the counter says rather loudly to the other guy: "hey, he's carrying a gun right now. Is that legal???" Neither of us batted and eye and said, "uh-huh" and continued talking. She interrupts us again: "do you have a permit?" The other guy says no and I say, "yes, it's called the 2nd Ammendment."

By the end of the conversation, she seemed more comfortable with the idea. That's the entire reason I carry: to educate people

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Gotta love it when a stranger speaks up on your behalf... Right Cit.. izen...??

Permit to do what exactly??

Post imported post

Stupid. How is it that you work in the guns/ammo department and have no idea about the laws in your state?

(the proverbial "you," of course)

Post imported post

SBD wrote:
    Stupid. How is it that you work in the guns/ammo department and have no idea about the laws in your state?

Dude he works at WalMart. He's not exactly splittin' the atom in his spare time.

Post imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
    Dude he works at WalMart. He's not exactly splittin' the atom in his spare time.

ROFL! Hilarious!

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
    SBD wrote:

Oh, I am so stealing that smiley! See if you can find it!

Why open carry? Because 1911 > 911.

Post imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
    Hah.
    -Unrequited

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
    SBD wrote:

In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!