• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

When can the Sheriff of a county in OR revoke a CHL?

DrMark

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

TYFOON wrote:
Long story short. ...CHL "badge".... An "impersonation of an LEO" arrest was made on me ... The Sheriff's words reply was; "because of the nature of this offence and the continuing investigation I must decline the return on your CHL."
What does your lawyer say?

DonGlock26

imported post

Have the company that made your badge pay your legal bills... :idea:

HAHAHAHAHA!!! CCW Badge, that is what you get!

para_org

imported post

DonGlock26 wrote:

Gee that was nice.

Are you planning on staying around and trolling further ?

AR-10

imported post

Maybe you should make the "long story short" a little longer.

Word on the street is you flashed it at a cop's girlfriend to impress her. If that were true, it would sound like impersonating a police officer. If that is the case, you should be thankful you are not being prosecuted and will likely never get a carry permit again from this Sheriff.

There is NO reason anyone would buy one of those things unless it was to impress people. You impressed someone, for sure. You said a year ago you had a lawyer on it. Sounds like he saved your hind end.

But not your carry permit.

May want to ask your lawyer about the "continuing investigation". You may not be finished yet.

DonGlock26

imported post

para_org wrote:
DonGlock26 wrote:

Gee that was nice.

Are you planning on staying around and trolling further ?
Trolling? I am not the dolt flashing a CCW badge. :lol:

Life's a witch, then you die. Sorry to break it to you bud.