• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A Third County Drops its Gun Ban

jbobmurph

imported post

Malum Prohibitum wrote:
Gwinnett has more people than Atlanta.

And having grown up there, I can say it's a much nicer place to live - especially now that I don't even have to go into Atlanta to watch a hockey game when I return to visit my parents.

And the simple fact that irks me to no end - if I lived there, I'd have a house and 5 acres by now. As it is, I'm lucky to have a rented 3br house on less than a 1/4 acre in Arlington at a price that would cover my mortgage and then some in good old Duluth...

dng

State Researcher
imported post

Good to see they are going by the constitution again! :D It's always nice when that happens! Now let's work on Australia to get that gun ban dropped... oh wait, no need to mess with that, because remember: It's working! ;)