Thread: I HAD A HEARTATTACK THIS MORNING WHEN I HEARD NEWS

Post imported post

BLOOMBERG FOR PRESIDENT !!!

This must be a joke and if so the end of 2nd amendment as we know it.

I'm still in shock:what:

Post imported post

Maybe not upfront....YET.

I think all the workings are happening behind "closed doors" and all of a sudden we will just be attacked with a full ahead Bloomberg Campaign and we won't know what hit us.

http://www.nysun.com/article/27246

I'm scared too be honest...:what:

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

This ******* used to be a democrat and they thought he was far too nuts to be one of them....he left and jumped into the NYC mayoral spot only because Giuliani couldn't run again and ever since the city has gone down hill. Squeegee guys are back, homelessness is back up....but at least there's no trans-fats!!

True to his turncoat ways, he now bails from the Rebublican party (thank God!) because he knows that even the Republicans, among others,think he's nuts.

With this guy party means nothing. Allegiance means nothing. Loyalty means nothing. To him, it's all about power and control. Let's hope he pulls a Ross Perot and just fades away into political mediocrity.

Post imported post

BobCav wrote:
    This ******* used to be a democrat and they thought he was far too nuts to be one of them....he left and jumped into the NYC mayoral spot only because Giuliani couldn't run again and ever since the city has gone down hill. Squeegee guys are back, homelessness is back up....but at least there's no trans-fats!!

True to his turncoat ways, he now bails from the Rebublican party (thank God!) because he knows that even the Republicans, among others,think he's nuts.

With this guy party means nothing. Allegiance means nothing. Loyalty means nothing. To him, it's all about power and control. Let's hope he pulls a Ross Perot and just fades away into political mediocrity.

BobCav...ever thought of running for President.

I can just hear the crowds go...

BobCav, BobCav, BobCav...:celebrate

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
    BobCav wrote:

WOO HOO!! Let's form an exploratory committee.....

State Researcher
    Just a "wannabe" in Mtn. Top, Pennsylvania, USA

Post imported post

BobCav wrote:
    WOO HOO!! Let's form an exploratory committee....
    Not so fast... first you need to go on your "listening tour"

Post imported post

Pa. Patriot wrote:
    BobCav wrote:
    WOO HOO!! Let's form an exploratory committee....
    Not so fast... first you need to go on your "listening tour"

@ LEO229's house and see if he watches a Zombie movie ???:celebrate

Post imported post

If there were a person I least wanted to be president...

Post imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
    BobCav wrote:

Our august moderator is, I believe, far too honest a gentleman to be a politician. As to Bloomberg, it were better by far that he stay in his own Rotten Apple, and allow the men of the Free States to manage their own affairs. He is cock of a comparatively small dung heap, and all his millions cannot purchase that which is most important in a man- integrity and class.

TrueBrit.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

TrueBrit wrote:
    UTOC-45-44 wrote:
    BobCav wrote:

Our august moderator is, I believe, far too honest a gentleman to be a politician. As to Bloomberg, it were better by far that he stay in his own Rotten Apple, and allow the men of the Free States to manage their own affairs. He is cock of a comparatively small dung heap, and all his millions cannot purchase that which is most important in a man- integrity and class.

TrueBrit.

TrueBrit, that is true. I actually believe in honesty and truth. How did you know I was born in August? lol...

Post imported post

TrueBrit wrote:
    UTOC-45-44 wrote:
    BobCav wrote:

TrueBrit.

Well...,@ least I would be able to wake up in the morn' and strap on my shooter cuz' I can trust that have still have my rights to protect myself, my wife, my family and anyone else that for some reason needs "rescuing".

I'll still say...BobCav, BobCav, BobCav...:celebrate

I wouldn't hurt to have some integrity and class...

BobCav would have my vote and money

just my .45

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Well, I'm honored that you feel that way. Iwould of course consider running with my party's nomination and backing!

By the way....I would run as the nominee for the TOGA PARTY.

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

BobCav wrote:
    Well, I'm honored that you feel that way. Iwould of course consider running with my party's nomination and backing!

That'd be a tough decision. I've always felt the Cocktail Party was my party of choice.
    Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Tess wrote:
    BobCav wrote:

That'd be a tough decision. I've always felt the Cocktail Party was my party of choice.
    Too dressy for me! lol...

Post imported post

BobCav wrote:
    Tess wrote:
    BobCav wrote:

Too dressy for me! lol...
    What would we bring to the Party ???

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
    What would we bring to the Party ???
    20 bowls of potato salad (http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum54/3157.html):celebrate
    Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

LMAO!!! Too funny Tess!

Founder's Club Member Hawkflyer's Avatar

Post imported post

BobCav wrote:
    LMAO!!!** Too funny Tess!
    20 Bowls of potato salad and a Turkey! Thats it?
    "Research has shown that a 230 grain lead pellet placed just behind the ear at 850 FPS results in a permanent cure for violent criminal behavior."
    "If you are not getting Flak, you are not over the target"
    "186,000 Miles per second! ... Not just a good idea ... It's the law!"

Post imported post

You Guys are Hilarious overthere in VA. Wish I could be there at a meet.

Soon enough who knows

Post imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
    BLOOMBERG FOR PRESIDENT !!!

This must be a joke and if so the end of 2nd amendment as we know it.

I'm still in shock

Here is my opinion about Bloomberg

Post imported post

guys, i'm pretty sure he has denied all rumors of him running.

He'd be like the fourth person from NY running.... could it get any worse? :?