• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I HAD A HEARTATTACK THIS MORNING WHEN I HEARD NEWS

UTOC-45-44

imported post

BLOOMBERG FOR PRESIDENT !!! :cuss:

This must be a joke and if so the end of 2nd amendment as we know it.

I'm still in shock:what:

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

This jackass used to be a democrat and they thought he was far too nuts to be one of them....he left and jumped into the NYC mayoral spot only because Giuliani couldn't run again and ever since the city has gone down hill. Squeegee guys are back, homelessness is back up....but at least there's no trans-fats!!

True to his turncoat ways, he now bails from the Rebublican party (thank God!) because he knows that even the Republicans, among others,think he's nuts.

With this guy party means nothing. Allegiance means nothing. Loyalty means nothing. To him, it's all about power and control. Let's hope he pulls a Ross Perot and just fades away into political mediocrity.

UTOC-45-44

imported post

BobCav wrote:
This jackass used to be a democrat and they thought he was far too nuts to be one of them....he left and jumped into the NYC mayoral spot only because Giuliani couldn't run again and ever since the city has gone down hill. Squeegee guys are back, homelessness is back up....but at least there's no trans-fats!!

True to his turncoat ways, he now bails from the Rebublican party (thank God!) because he knows that even the Republicans, among others,think he's nuts.

With this guy party means nothing. Allegiance means nothing. Loyalty means nothing. To him, it's all about power and control. Let's hope he pulls a Ross Perot and just fades away into political mediocrity.

BobCav...ever thought of running for President.

I can just hear the crowds go...

BobCav, BobCav, BobCav...:celebrate:monkey

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
BobCav wrote:

WOO HOO!! Let's form an exploratory committee.....

TrueBrit

imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
BobCav wrote:

Our august moderator is, I believe, far too honest a gentleman to be a politician. As to Bloomberg, it were better by far that he stay in his own Rotten Apple, and allow the men of the Free States to manage their own affairs. He is cock of a comparatively small dung heap, and all his millions cannot purchase that which is most important in a man- integrity and class.

TrueBrit.

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

TrueBrit wrote:
UTOC-45-44 wrote:
BobCav wrote:

Our august moderator is, I believe, far too honest a gentleman to be a politician. As to Bloomberg, it were better by far that he stay in his own Rotten Apple, and allow the men of the Free States to manage their own affairs. He is cock of a comparatively small dung heap, and all his millions cannot purchase that which is most important in a man- integrity and class.

TrueBrit.
TrueBrit, that is true. I actually believe in honesty and truth. How did you know I was born in August? ;) lol...

UTOC-45-44

imported post

TrueBrit wrote:
UTOC-45-44 wrote:
BobCav wrote:

TrueBrit.

Well...,@ least I would be able to wake up in the morn' and strap on my shooter cuz' I can trust that have still have my rights to protect myself, my wife, my family and anyone else that for some reason needs "rescuing".

I'll still say...BobCav, BobCav, BobCav...:celebrate:monkey

I wouldn't hurt to have some integrity and class...

BobCav would have my vote and money

just my .45

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Well, I'm honored that you feel that way. Iwould of course consider running with my party's nomination and backing!

By the way....I would run as the nominee for the TOGA PARTY.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

BobCav wrote:
Well, I'm honored that you feel that way. Iwould of course consider running with my party's nomination and backing!

That'd be a tough decision. I've always felt the Cocktail Party was my party of choice.

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Tess wrote:
BobCav wrote:

That'd be a tough decision. I've always felt the Cocktail Party was my party of choice.
Too dressy for me! lol...

UTOC-45-44

imported post

BobCav wrote:
Tess wrote:
BobCav wrote:

Too dressy for me! lol...
What would we bring to the Party ???:monkey:monkey:monkey

DeadCenter

imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
BLOOMBERG FOR PRESIDENT !!! :cuss:

This must be a joke and if so the end of 2nd amendment as we know it.

I'm still in shock

Here is my opinion about Bloomberg

man-farting.gif