• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Travolta lets the Lefties know

.40 Cal

State Researcher
imported post

http://www.charlotte.com/200/story/166148.html

(snip) I still think that if you analyze most of the school shootings, it is not gun control. It is (psychotropic) drugs at the bottom of it."

The rest of the article is mostly pointless, but the fact thatthis is the third time I hear this in the news today might mean that some of the libs are redirecting their thoughts. Ya think?:quirky

Legba

imported post

No - I think he's just a Scientologist with an animus against drugs (although I am inclined to agree that shrinks are useless).

-ljp

(inflammatory modifier deleted)

.40 Cal

State Researcher
imported post

At least he's not asking to further restrict our gun rights. I don't agree with the drugs part of his argument, but I can see how they may be over used. I understand that some people have chemical imbalances that they can't control otherwise (you should meet my brother).

.40 Cal

State Researcher
imported post

Now now, let's not get carried away. I am simply pointing out that we have one of the top liberals in theHollywood Scientology crowd stating that guns aren't the problem. This makes me happy to see. I also just got offered a new job, so maybe I'm just inclined to think the best as I am running on a natural high today. :celebrate