• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CHP Change of Address

DoubleR

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I know it is not OC, but many of us do have a CHP. There appears to be a change in the "change of address" for a CHP holder. I know that this has been discussed before. Just wanted to keep us all informed.

D1. (Effective July 1, 2007 - see Editor's note) Whenever any person moves from the address shown on the concealed handgun permit, he shall, within 30 days, notify the issuing court of his change of address. The court shall issue a new concealed handgun permit as provided in subsection H and provide the Department of State Police with the permit information as required in subsection K.

I just found this on the Virginia code site.

DoubleR

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Sounds good, coming from Mike. I'm not planning on going anywhere, anytime soon. Unless, of course, He relocates me. Thatwill certainly bea "non-issue":cool: