• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

new to the area

Mack 12ga.

imported post

Just a word to say Hi to every one.

I just found this web site and found it to be rite up my ally, I am relatively new to Missouri, I came from the west coast where the gun laws are very stricked, and I have been forced to skirt there unjust laws.

I have bin carrying a colt 1991-a1 compact for the last 18yrs or so and got exited to fined my self in a state that allows CC, but I would really like OC, does any one have tales of woe with the localLEO in Springfield.

And being new to the area, I would also like tofined alocal gun club and organisation to help over turn gun restrictionsin Missouri, as well as hanging with like minded people.

Thanks Mack 12ga :cool:

Also whatispolicy forOCing into other states with OC, do you have to be a resident?. I ask because, I'm an over the road driver and would like toOC when I'm on the road. and is there a national data base to fined OC states or do I have to research each one.