• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

PWC Permit in 30 days

Horrid Mischief

imported post

I got my permit from Prince William County Friday. I mailed it May 22nd, and two days later got a call from a nice woman at the courthouse. I apparently forgot to include something, which I promptly mailed out thast same day. So even with the couple of day delay for mail time, I received my permit in thirty days exactly.

I signed it and laminated it that night. (Remembering to SIGN it FIRST thanks to a recent discussion on this board!

rebfan

imported post

Congrats, now go out and exercise your new right. It sure is nice to have the option of cc or oc. It took seventeen days for me to receive it here in PW, though it seemed like a lot longer.