• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sunday OC'ing

gregma

imported post

Today, we went to Sportsman's Warehouse in Federal Way, Jimmy Mac's Roadhouse for a late lunch in Renton, and about 50 minutes shopping in Fred Meyer in Redmond.

All completely uneventful.

Wife said the guy in the check-out line at Fred Meyer in front of us was constantly checking me out. Look at me, at the sidearm, look away. Repeated many times as I was putting the groceries on the checkout thing. Never said anything though.

We walked probably down every aisle in that huge place. Didn't get stopped once, and I don't think even got noticed. I'd at least like to get some positive encounters, or chances to educate.

This is getting to be pretty boring! So far, not difference in going out OC'ing or CC'ing.

Dave Workman

imported post

gregma wrote:
This is getting to be pretty boring! So far, not difference in going out OC'ing or CC'ing.

Isn't it supposed to be boring? Uneventful? Nobody so much as raises an eyebrow?

44Brent

imported post

Isn't it supposed to be boring? Uneventful? Nobody so much as raises an eyebrow?
Why yes, it should be uneventful and it IS uneventful. How about joining some people in OC'ing in WA? Rather than simply observing others, I recommend that you OC by internalizing the experience.

dng

State Researcher
imported post

Good report, and actually a very exciting report. Personally, I believe a report with no incidents is more exciting than when half a police department (yes, I am exaggerating) shows up to arrest a law abiding gun carrying citizen. When no one gives you a second look :what:and no one calls the police, it is a sign that we are doing some good in this world, and maybe even starting to win this fight against anti gun activists. Keep up the great work, keep carrying, and don't be disappointed if you never have a "headline story."