• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Newbe says Hi

Sheldon

imported post

HK USP .45 for about the last 6 years, 24/7 it will feed anything I put in the mag. has survived the Mi sub zero winters and the Arizona desert at over 114 degrees with out a single malfunction, and despite the neglect I heap upon it still no corrosion, if only they built cars like that.

unrequited

imported post

Sheldon wrote:
HK USP .45 for about the last 6 years, 24/7 it will feed anything I put in the mag. has survived the Mi sub zero winters and the Arizona desert at over 114 degrees with out a single malfunction, and despite the neglect I heap upon it still no corrosion, if only they built cars like that.
Tactical with thread? Or Compact?

Sheldon

imported post

Full size bought a extra O ring barrel with threads but I keep the stock one on for carry, 12+1 is kind of nice. I am partners in a AZ gold mining claim whenin the desert I use a shoulder rig with 2 spare mags, mostly I use200 grainSWC,s in case of wild pigs. The rest of the time I pancake it.