• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

PA and VA reciprocity????

Pa. Patriot

State Researcher
Just a "wannabe" in Mtn. Top, Pennsylvania, USA
imported post

http://handgunlaw.us
pennsylvania_map.gif

kenny

imported post

Never rely on second hand information. Always check the website for the state you are concerned about.

The Internet is a wonderful thing, however is does notreplace common sense and research.

To borrow a fellow posters' signature, "There are only two people I trust and you are not one of them".

knight0334

imported post

khmer_gentleman wrote:
never mind i should have searched first. but packing should update their PA map

Packing.org is 2-3 years out of date. Ownership and some of the admins hae pretty much called it quits. There was a time that it was the leader, now its more of a place for know-it-alls to bash others.

30 cal slut

imported post

for what it's worth, both PA and VA issue CCW'sto non-residents.

Whilst VA might be on the expensive side ... PA is relatively cheap and easy to apply for (no photos, etc).

:)