• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

PNW Open Carry Gathering/Picnic 7/21/07 @12:30pm at Tacoma

Mainsail

imported post

Are we doing a picnic or just hitting up the snack bar? I’m not dragging the grill down there unless someone asks. I’ll likely just hit the snack bar myself. If the kid is not otherwise occupied, I'll make him come since it's his video camera. ;)

just_a_car

imported post

Since there was at least one other person that said they liked the idea (thanks Aaron;)), I'll officially ask you, Mainsail, to bring the grill. I'll guarantee to bring at least one big package of hotdogs and possibly another item for the grill or a side.

Now, is anyone else down for this and if so, what would you like to bring? Sodas, salads, things for the grill, desserts, etc....

Mainsail

imported post

OK, I'll bring it. It's a Weber Q120 so it's not very big.

31P3DH55YCL._AA280_.jpg

44Brent

imported post

I'm planning to be there.

I'll bring the guns...

and some ammo....

and a big appetite...

and some food.