• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Historical copies of §18.2-308

rlh2005

Founder's Club Member
imported post

dichamw wrote:
What does Para Q mean "simple english"with maryland, anybody? Does Maryland recognizes VA CHP? :question:
No, it's extremely limited recognition of MD CCW licenses. It appears to allow Chesapeake Bay pilots that are MD residents with a MD CCW to carry concealed while piloting a vessel in the Virginia portion of the Bay.

rlh2005

Founder's Club Member
imported post

rlh2005 wrote:
The VA Code website was finally updated this morning. Anyone have a copy of §18.2-308 from earlier this year? I want to compare it to see what happened to the lifetime permit verbiage.
I used the live-help link on the leg1 website. They responded:
We do not have previous versions of the VA code online, you would have to check bound volumes in your local public or law library.