Thread: Maybe converted a few today...

State Researcher

Post imported post

I work at a lot of different branches at the bank I work at, today I went into one of our instore locations to do a little bit of grocery shopping and to stop and talk with some people about some business things.

I had worked at this particular locations for about 5 of the past 7 months. When I first came in, it was very very busy, being the 3rd of July, everyone was getting geared up for the cookouts tomorrow. When I came to the bank, I immediately noticed a lot of my regular clients, as they noticed me, and my weapon, a lot of weird looks, and I am sure I will get some questions from them on Thursday when we reopen. However a lot of the grocery store workers talked to me about it, one even asked me if I was carrying a BB gun, as he thought firearms in general were just not allowed to be carried on your person!

Usually I do not speak 2A for people, I let them make up their own minds about it, as I wish the same in return from them. However in this case I was asked by people I was familiar with so I was more comfortable answering their questions. At least two of them are going to apply for their Indiana LTCH next week! I thought this was great.

I also few positive comments from other shoppers -- which I thought was good to know that people still believe in self preservation -- and open carry as well!

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Well done!
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

State Researcher
    Just a "wannabe" in Mtn. Top, Pennsylvania, USA

Post imported post

Yeah, Kudos!