• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Interesting video.

OCed H and K

imported post

unrequited wrote:
um... what? this is pretty weird (only a couple mins in)
Yeah I should have stated the first part deals with religion andis pretty boring (unless you're into that kind of stuff). The 2nd partcovers 9/11 and the 3rd part deals with some interesting theories on the Federal Banks.

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Tinfoil chapeau time and is there even anything remotely related to guns there?

OCed H and K

imported post

longwatch wrote:
Tinfoil chapeau time and is there even anything remotely related to guns there?
No nothing about guns, just decided to post it in my hometown forum because there really wasn't anywhere else for it. I'm not telling you to believe any of it, I just thought it was interesting.

LEO 229

imported post

I just finished watching the entire movie.

At first I thought.. What the hell is this??!!

It was well done and informative. Much of it I believe. Some things seemed to be a little far fetched but not impossible.