Thread: VA37th: Very pro 2A letter from Senator Ken Cuccinelli

Post imported post

I got this pro-gun letter in the mail from my senator (wanting $$$ of course).

Since the letter was addressed to my full legal name, I'm wondering if they pulled CHP records to send this out? Did anyone else in NOVA get this? This seems like a very targeted mailing.

It looks give a politician finally understands. It isn't the usual "Well, I'm a hunter" nonsense.

Attached Files Attached Files

Post imported post

Nothing to me in Alexandria... nm... makes sense, I thought this was Nation's Senate, not VA Senate.
    -Unrequited

Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar

Post imported post

For us in NOVA many times there isn't much of a choice when we want to get proRKBA people elected. However you can give money or pitch in for some pro folks who usually aren't to far away.

Post imported post

fairfax1 wrote:
    I got this pro-gun letter in the mail from my senator (wanting $$$ of course).

Since the letter was addressed to my full legal name, I'm wondering if they pulled CHP records to send this out? Did anyone else in NOVA get this? This seems like a very targeted mailing.

It looks give a politician finally understands. It isn't the usual "Well, I'm a hunter" nonsense.
    Your name was most likely taken from the CC permit list. My wife has a permit and she gets this stuff all the time while I do not.

Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar

Post imported post

LEO229 brings up a good point, that while the VSP list of permit holders is closed, local lists can still be obtained from the circuit courts.

Post imported post

Senator Cuccinelli is a good man. He's been consistantly with "the cause" for as long as he has been in office and is one of the few Northern Virginia politicans who really gets what the constitution is all about.

While stately ChinChin manor isn't as lavish as I wish it would be, I always skip one month of buying surplus good, stored grains or whatever else my passing fancy is to throw some money his way. We need more politicans like him and fewer like Moran.
    The problem with the internet is nobody can really tell when you’re serious and when you’re being sarcastic. –Abraham Lincoln