• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VA37th: Very pro 2A letter from Senator Ken Cuccinelli

fairfax1

imported post

I got this pro-gun letter in the mail from my senator (wanting $$$ of course).

Since the letter was addressed to my full legal name, I'm wondering if they pulled CHP records to send this out? Did anyone else in NOVA get this? This seems like a very targeted mailing.

It looks give a politician finally understands. :) It isn't the usual "Well, I'm a hunter" nonsense.

Attachments

• senator.pdf
    205.6 KB · Views: 193

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

For us in NOVA many times there isn't much of a choice when we want to get proRKBA people elected. However you can give money or pitch in for some pro folks who usually aren't to far away.

LEO 229

imported post

fairfax1 wrote:
I got this pro-gun letter in the mail from my senator (wanting $$$ of course).

Since the letter was addressed to my full legal name, I'm wondering if they pulled CHP records to send this out? Did anyone else in NOVA get this? This seems like a very targeted mailing.

It looks give a politician finally understands. :) It isn't the usual "Well, I'm a hunter" nonsense.
Your name was most likely taken from the CC permit list. My wife has a permit and she gets this stuff all the time while I do not.

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

LEO229 brings up a good point, that while the VSP list of permit holders is closed, local lists can still be obtained from the circuit courts.

ChinChin

imported post

Senator Cuccinelli is a good man. He's been consistantly with "the cause" for as long as he has been in office and is one of the few Northern Virginia politicans who really gets what the constitution is all about.

While stately ChinChin manor isn't as lavish as I wish it would be, I always skip one month of buying surplus good, stored grains or whatever else my passing fancy is to throw some money his way. We need more politicans like him and fewer like Moran.