• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man Accidentally Shoots Self During Fight With Ex

UTOC-45-44

imported post

To bad it just got him in the Hand!!
http://www.tboblogs.com/index.php/newswire/story/man-accidentally-shots-self-during-dispute/

Man Accidentally Shoots Self During Fight With Ex
Posted Jul 6, 2007 by Clarisa Gerlach
Updated Jul 6, 2007 at 02:00 PM

By ANDRIY R. PAZUNIAK
The Tampa Tribune

TAMPA - While pistol whipping his ex-girlfriend, a 29-year-old man accidentally shot himself in his hand Thursday night, police reported.

Police say Tarvaris Jones confronted Latasha Heart, of Tampa, outside a 7-Eleven convenience store at the corner of North 22nd Street and East Sligh Avenue.

Jones knocked Heart to the ground and repeatedly struck her in the face with a handgun, police said. He then accidentally shot himself in his left hand and fled in his car.

Police arrived and chased him, with help from a police helicopter, according to a police report.

When Jones stopped to discard his handgun, he was arrested, the report says.

Jones was taken to St. Joseph Hospital, where he received treatment for his hand. Police charged Jones with aggravated battery with a firearm, aggravated stalking, possession of a stolen firearm, and possession of a firearm as a felon.

He is currently being held at Orient Road Jail on no bond.

Heart also was treated for minor face and head injuries and was released, police reported.

UTOC-45-44

imported post

I don't Know what's going on with people nowadays doing a thing like that.

1st of all it's a woman he's beatin'.

Can't he take on somebody his own size or bigger ???

Are Guys gettin' so afraid that they don't DARE to take on equal size Men for a Beatin' ???

Anybody know why he would do something like this at all ???

He should have had himself a Headshot:cuss:

USN_MA1

imported post

Didnt the guy realize that pistol whipping will ruin the finish?

j/k

I would have laughed my ass off if he took a gut shot and died...jackass.

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
I don't Know what's going on with people nowadays doing a thing like that.

1st of all it's a woman he's beatin'.

Can't he take on somebody his own size or bigger ???

Are Guys gettin' so afraid that they don't DARE to take on equal size Men for a Beatin' ???

Anybody know why he would do something like this at all ???

A couple of things, probably. One, he is a bully. Bullies like attacking people smaller than themselves. Two, the gun. Some people get a gun and dey tink dey badddd.

Bullly + gun = Pistol whipping of woman

OK, maybe throw in a little booze or other drugs...

just_a_car

imported post

Just goes to show how well "gun control" laws that are already in effect are working...

"aggravated battery with a firearm, aggravated stalking, possession of a stolen firearm, and possession of a firearm as a felon."

... yup, he totally went through all the legal channels. Must have been a "Gun Show Loophole". :banghead:

Also is a good example of what will happen if guns are banned completely. Scum like this will just get a rock and beat the girl to death instead of shooting themselves and not being able to finish their evil deed.:cuss: