Thread: OC, I-80 rest stop, somehwere west of wilkes-barre

Post imported post

had to water the cactus.

hit the restroom.

buncha guys from Nazi Jersey (saw them get out of their car)gave me a wild-eyed dirty look. Overheard them exclaiming ... "Did you see that guy packing heat?!!!"

response from the rest-stop attendants...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

LOL.

State Researcher
    Just a "wannabe" in Mtn. Top, Pennsylvania, USA

Post imported post

I live 8 miles from the I-80 and I-81 intersect.

Let me know if you want to have an OC coffee, milkshake, or whatever sometime...

Post imported post

30 cal **** wrote:
    buncha guys from Nazi Jersey (saw them get out of their car)gave me a wild-eyed dirty look. Overheard them exclaiming ... "Did you see that guy packing heat?!!!"
    Funny. Poeple who carry call it "carrying for self defense". People from NJ, MD, NY, etc. call it "packing heat" because that's what it's called on TV.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Proves that their "reality" is what they see on TV.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:
    Proves that their "reality" is what they see on TV.

Take this as an opportunity to buy some big brown aviator sunglasses, oh, and grow a mustache.

Post imported post

Pa. Patriot wrote:
    I live 8 miles from the I-80 and I-81 intersect.

Let me know if you want to have an OC coffee, milkshake, or whatever sometime...

was passing through on a last minute trip - but if i'm in the area again will let you know.

wilkes-barre is not too far from me - if anyone wants to do an oc dinner i'm game.

funny thing ... a little earlier that morning as I was passing through Matamoras (I-84) right over the NY border, I was CCW'ing with an obvious tacticool vest at the state rest stop. as were a few other people (obviously PA residents). rest stop attendant was very friendly and went out of his way to say "good morning."

i love pa.

Post imported post

God, yea I've heard a lot of great reaction stories from the jersy peoples. Such a sheltered defenseless life they lead.