• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FYI: P.F. Chiang's in Fairfax Is Posted

Shooter McGavin 01

imported post

The food at PFC is excellent. I'll forego carrying a firearm open or otherwise to get an excellent meal. Besides, that area of Fairfax isn'texactely a "high" crime area, at least according to a very good friend of mine whopatrols that area. Hey HankT, how's it going?

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Ok, enough of the trolling and posing!

Folks, did you folks know thatSHOOTER MCGAVIN ( and 01)and HK40 and NAMVET are one and the same person? Multiple accounts are not allowed.

And in this post NAMVET wrote while defending Shooter McGavin made me think that perhaps our Shooter was a she:

Namvet wrote:
kaiheitai17 wrote:
Young adults between the age of 18 and 21 cannot get a concealed carry permit. They must open carry if they wish to protect themselves. I open carry because I can. I don't care if you do or not.

I don't think that Shooter McGavin cares if you or anyone else open carries, either.I do believe that he (or she) is trying to understand someones motivation for open carrying at IHOP or Friday's or Applebees, etc. other than because they can. ...[SNIP]

Shooter/NAMVET/HK40 is this you?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=3501380

19985192_m.jpg

Facebook time! http://www.facebook.com/p/nicole_morris/25500348
n25500348_5285.jpg

Shooter McGavin 01

imported post

Well BobCav,ya got me! Your brilliant! Didyou ever think that maybe I work in an office with more than one person? More than one computer? I work in an office with several hundred people. I am sure a few of them are gun owners. Get a freakin' life and a concealedhandgun license. Go ahead and delete me. Ihave moved on. You guys aretoo far out there for me and most other gun owners that I come in contact with.

P.S. Buh Bye Now !!!

vtme_grad98

imported post

Shooter McGavin 01 wrote:
The food at PFC is excellent. I'll forego carrying a firearm open or otherwise to get an excellent meal. Besides, that area of Fairfax isn'texactely a "high" crime area, at least according to a very good friend of mine whopatrols that area. Hey HankT, how's it going?

My home isn't in a "high crime area" either. Yet that didn't stop some punks from trying to invade it one night. Strangely enough, being told that I'd blow their f-ing heads off if they made it in prompted them to reconsider their plan.

I know it's hard to believe, but some criminals actually head where the money is rather than rob their equally poor peers.

dng

State Researcher
imported post

BobCav, just curious... Are you ex-CIA like that the dad in that movie my wife loves and I detest "Meet the Parents"? :DEither way, nice detective work! But Shooter shouldn't run off. We may have a chance to convert her and help her become and evil gun carrying American!

vtme_grad98

imported post

dngreer wrote:
BobCav, just curious... Are you ex-CIA like that the dad in that movie my wife loves and I detest "Meet the Parents"? :DEither way, nice detective work! But Shooter shouldn't run off. We may have a chance to convert her and help her become and evil gun carrying American!
If this forum is anything like the ventrilo server I have, he can see the IP address associated with every user name.

dng

State Researcher
imported post

Shooter McGavin 01 wrote:
Didn't get busted....please see response to BobCav above so you are informed
I apologize if that is true. I have to admit, I am not entirely convinced it is true, but there is that whole innocent until proven guilty thing. Maybe if you stick around and aren't trolling I'll be convinced. (I know, not that you care) But give the OC point of view some thought, and I think you'll understand where we are coming from.

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

dngreer wrote:

LMAO.... Shooter's not in our "OC Circle of Trust"!

Nah, just been on the internet since LONG before there was a world-wide-web.Most people aren't thinking securityand reuse their handles/screen names all the time.Very easy to search for a "Shooter McGavin" in Fairfax....

I never had a personal problem with Shooter but when I logged on today and saw her location "Anywhere BobCav isn't" I knew it was her way of defending HankT by striking at me. Thatreminded me so much of my daughters' "rebel against ANYTHING" attitude.So knowingthey probably use the name more than once and figuring they are probably young, I did my search and there itwas. And THAT is the reason MySpace is dangerous, folks. Far too much personal info on those sites. (I should be a profiler, huh?)

I'vealways been willing to help someone understand OC and I have the posts to prove it.Shooter came here asking questions about OC and when shedidn't get the answers she wanted to hear,she copped anattitude with us. Sorry this isn't MySpace and we're not 14-25 year olds and don't work that way.

dng

State Researcher
imported post

BobCav wrote:

Nah, just been on the internet since LONG before there was a world-wide-web.Most people aren't thinking securityand reuse their handles/screen names all the time.Very easy to search for a "Shooter McGavin" in Fairfax....

I never had a personal problem with Shooter but when I logged on today and saw her location "Anywhere BobCav isn't" I knew it was her way of defending HankT by striking at me. Thatreminded me so much of my daughters' "rebel against ANYTHING" attitude.So knowingthey probably use the name more than once and figuring they are probably young, I did my search and there itwas. And THAT is the reason MySpace is dangerous, folks. Far too much personal info on those sites. (I should be a profiler, huh?)

I'vealways been willing to help someone understand OC and I have the posts to prove it.Shooter came here asking questions about OC and when shedidn't get the answers she wanted to hear,she copped anattitude with us. Sorry this isn't MySpace and we're not 14-25 year olds and don't work that way.
I fall into that age bracket... Crap! Well, I guess I'm gonna get banned, too....:X I'm gonna change my location to... hmm.... what would be a good one??? I know.. "anywhere BobCav isn't" At least it's original!

KodiakISGOOD

imported post

dngreer wrote:
BobCav wrote:

I fall into that age bracket... Crap! Well, I guess I'm gonna get banned, too....:X I'm gonna change my location to... hmm.... what would be a good one??? I know.. "anywhere BobCav isn't" At least it's original!

HAHAHA i fall in that age bracket also....gee i too hope that i do not get banned......

happy carrying,

jason