• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Ruther Glen, VA

vrwmiller

imported post

This doesn't fit into any of the other OC threads, so I thought I would just add one. I was out towards Ruther Glen, VA this evening and stopped in at the Pilot to have a sub at the Subway.

While I was there, I went to the drink machine to fill up my drink. There was a couple sitting near the machine. Both of them had the :what: look as I was filling up my drink (they were not even being conspicuous about it). Gave them a quick nod and smile. Unfortunately, I did not have a chance to see their license plate. So, I am unsure where they were from. Probably PRMD, NJ, NY, CA or any other variant thereof.

:lol:

Pa. Patriot

State Researcher
Just a "wannabe" in Mtn. Top, Pennsylvania, USA
imported post

vrwmiller wrote:
Probably PRMD, NJ, NY, CA or any other variant thereof.
Yeah, good chance. You might be surprised how many locals are ignorant of the gun laws though. I've had LIFE LONG pennsylvania residents tell me "handguns are illegal" Not just carrying handguns, the guns themselves! Always remember that we are literally surrounded by idiots.