• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Holster for Steyr M40

Drewesque

imported post

I recently found my willpower broken by a good deal on a Steyr M40...and now I'm having trouble finding a decent holster for it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Randy8717

imported post

I just purchased a Steyr M40 also, and had the same problem as you did. I looked on line for about a week until I finally found a decent holster. The holster I found was from pwlusa.com. You might try that site; they seemed to have several holsters for the Steyr.

quadzilla

imported post

Look at the holsters for the Springfield XD40-45 as well! I use a Galco IWB holster made for the Springfield XD40 & it fits just perfectly.

I have a XD45 as well as the M40, and the Styer fits in the Galco Fletch high ride holster fairly well. There's a tiny amout of play at the top of the thumb snap.

If you compare the slide width on the two pistols, they are near identical!

Randy8717

imported post

I received my holster from PWL USA a week ago, and I love it. Probably the nicest holster I have ever carried. You can look them up at pwlusa.com.