Thread: Other types of Permits

Post imported post

I have a question that I have seen brought up in other pages here about federal permits, and things like that, but have not really totally answered the question. My question is that If I want to be able to carry in any state that I want to, how do I do that? 1) is there a "master" permit that we can get to do that, whether it be throught your own state, or on a federal level? And no, I am not an LEO, or 2) is there no federal level, and I would basically have to go to each and every state, and get a non resident permit from each and every state?

Can someone just easily answer that for me?

Thanks

Brad

Post imported post

bradjc72 wrote:
    I have a question that I have seen brought up in other pages here about federal permits, and things like that, but have not really totally answered the question. My question is that If I want to be able to carry in any state that I want to, how do I do that? 1) is there a "master" permit that we can get to do that, whether it be throught your own state, or on a federal level? And no, I am not an LEO, or 2) is there no federal level, and I would basically have to go to each and every state, and get a non resident permit from each and every state?

Thanks

Brad
    Welcome Brad,

check this website out http://www.packing.org

happy carrying,

jason

State Researcher

Post imported post

bradjc72 wrote:

Thanks

Brad
    To do all of the above, your name must be Chuck Norris.

Post imported post

There is no such thing as a "federal permit" or a "one state covers them all" permit either.

Turtle Creek (outside of Pittsburgh), Pennsylvania, USA

Post imported post

Some permits cover MANY states. Check packing.org for reciprocacy

Post imported post

thanks for the info everyone, I really appreciate it.