• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Crazy Fireman

massltca

imported post

Yeah, I hope that people can realize that incidents like this are isolated. The vast majority of permit holders never commit crimes. This needs to be treated like any other crime, punish the offender, end of story.

dng

State Researcher
imported post

But the anti gun people and the media (oh wait, I guess there's really no difference) will play this up as much as possible to push their agenda. But hell will freeze over, the moon will turn blue, pigs will fly, and HankT will OC before we ever hear about responsible people defending themselves. (sorry HankT, you just seem so fun to tease/harass :DI know you can take it!)