• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Woman arrested for dry lawn in Utah

tarzan1888

imported post

In essence mark edward marchiafava wrote: about himself
Mark Go stand in front of the nearest mirror. Repeat after me: "I think that just because I was born in the united States of America, I have the right to tell others how to live.

I am a fascist. I am the REAL enemy of freedom here in the states, not some person of middle eastern descent. I am looking at America's biggest threat to freedom." When the 2nd American revolution occurs, I know what side to find you on: the one opposed to freedom.
Come on Mark Chill. When people get angry and loose it they start accusing others of having faults that they posses themselves. the above is very telling.:what:

tarzan1888

imported post

mark edward marchiafava wrote:
Keep writing. Every word you type just clarifies and confirms how much of a fascist mentality you have. Heil !!!!
Mark you continue to prove my point. :banghead:

openryan

State Researcher
imported post

mark edward marchiafava wrote:
Go stand in front of the nearest mirror. Repeat after me: "I think that just because I was born in the united States of America, I have the right to tell others how to live.

I am a fascist. I am the REAL enemy of freedom here in the states, not some person of middle eastern descent. I am looking at America's biggest threat to freedom." When the 2nd American revolution occurs, I know what side to find you on: the one opposed to freedom.

The point here is that a home is a large investment, maybe doublewide in your case. Regardless, people want to at least maintain the value of their land and property, hence why they zone things the way they do and why ordinances exist. You may be the one who doesn't care if the lawn is half dead with a transmission sitting in the middle of it, but if someone next door willfully chose to move to an area with these 'rules' I am sure they do not want someone next to them who could give a damn.

There are plenty of places to live where you do not need to abide by anyones guidlines or live up to their expectations.

openryan

State Researcher
imported post

Why would it go anywhere to begin with, it is way off topic to begin with. Maybe if she was arrested for watering her lawn with a gun it would get more attention :)