• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Next Defender Deadline

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

To all VCDL members on this forum. As you may or may not know I edit the VCDL newsletter The Defender. The next issues deadline is on the 25th of this month and to keep the newsletter new and innovative I'd like to call on you all for some articles. A few of you have written articles before, and a few have made commitments for the next issue. However I know there are some very interesting perspectives on the RKBA here as well as some interesting and important experiences that should be shared.

For example someone could write up what happened at Burke Lake, MMM meetings, or what has happened in Alexandria or Norfolk. LEO229 could write up something about the LEO perspective on gun ownership. Anyhow I know there is a lot of information here that can be shared. All I ask is that only original, uncopywrited material be submitted. To submit an article or to ask a question you can PM me here or send an email to Newsletter@vcdl.org.

LEO 229

imported post

I only have a braille typewriter. :p

But I can see what can be done.

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
I only have a braille typewriter. :p

But I can see what can be done.

Great. Just great. A blind LEO that carries a gun.....
doh.gif

LEO 229

imported post

That is what soft shoulders and guard rails are for. They provide me with notice I am going off road.

I shoot "blindly" at my target too.

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Shameless bump, but I will thank those of you who pitched in. There are still a few days to get something in to me, I can always use more.