• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"I'm Here, I'm Armed, Get Used To It" clothing and gear!

dng

State Researcher
imported post

It would seem from your posts that it is possible you view this forum as a way to generate revenue for yourself, which by the way, it not the reason we frequent this forum. We come here to discuss the carrying of firearms, self defense, gun laws, and other items along those lines. It seems that you are only here to sell things, and that it not a good reason to frequent the forum.

Thediscgolfkid

imported post

the reason i posted it is to get the shirts out there that a guy said would be nice to make...

i have a question... if someone asked you to go with them, for a day, and help them move a bunch of stuff from one state to another, would you like to make a little money? please dont give me some smart talk thing... its just fun to see that you can make profit from such a neat site on the internet, you know? a design that people helped make. i lowered the prices to 5% of the items value, if thats too high for people, im willing to lower it further. i just think its fun to be able to make, even small amounts of money so easily.

travy

unrequited

imported post

Thediscgolfkid wrote:
i lowered the prices to 5% of the items value, if thats too high for people, im willing to lower it further. i just think its fun to be able to make, even small amounts of money so easily.
Yeah it's easy to rip people off with cafepress which is why most forums ban spamming links to it unless it's at COST. 5% profit for you to have some fun making profit "so easily" isn't cost.

dng

State Researcher
imported post

Thediscgolfkid wrote:
the reason i posted it is to get the shirts out there that a guy said would be nice to make...

i have a question... if someone asked you to go with them, for a day, and help them move a bunch of stuff from one state to another, would you like to make a little money? please dont give me some smart talk thing... its just fun to see that you can make profit from such a neat site on the internet, you know? a design that people helped make. i lowered the prices to 5% of the items value, if thats too high for people, im willing to lower it further. i just think its fun to be able to make, even small amounts of money so easily.

travy
And who was this "guy"? Sorry bud, but this is spamming.

Thediscgolfkid

imported post

it was in a topic on here, a "why do people OC?" topic i think? and sorry guys, i just think that the place to get this kinda stuff to the public would be ... a gun site haha.

dng

State Researcher
imported post

The founders of this website already have an OC store.But I thinkI'vesaid all I've got to say. It's up the to mods to remove the spamming.

unrequited

imported post

Thediscgolfkid wrote:
it was in a topic on here, a "why do people OC?" topic i think? and sorry guys, i just think that the place to get this kinda stuff to the public would be ... a gun site haha.
haha, go push your crap on your friends, OR SELL IT AT COST. Your "designs" were 5-second photoshop excercises in using the Text tool. I'm sure this one and the other will be closed shortly regardless.

dng

State Researcher
imported post

Thediscgolfkid wrote:
they have a store!?!??! where! i was looking for it! LOL!
On the first page that opens.... right under the button you clicked on to enter this forum...

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

unrequited wrote:
Thediscgolfkid wrote:
i lowered the prices to 5% of the items value, if thats too high for people, im willing to lower it further. i just think its fun to be able to make, even small amounts of money so easily.
Yeah it's easy to rip people off with cafepress which is why most forums ban spamming links to it unless it's at COST. 5% profit for you to have some fun making profit "so easily" isn't cost.

Good catch, u.

For all we know the exhorbitant profits that discgolfkid is earning may go directly to the Brady Campaign coffers. Or worse, the MMM socalled non-profit bankaccount.

These ripoffs must STOP!. It's not just spam. It's anti-spam! ;)

joeroket

imported post

Thediscgolfkid wrote:
whaaa XD im 18, i dont know what those are lmao! im just a kid tryin to make cool designs with money on the side hahah!
The designs that go with the topic of this thread are honestly pretty lame at best.

Thediscgolfkid

imported post

and by the way joe... id like to know something...

the way you say that... does putting people down increase your self confidence?

when you were a child... you were picked on, werent you.

yes, yes you were :) i see... so... to make up for all the wrong people have caused you in your past... you decided that its time to make fun of people who are having fun, to help you. to make you feel better. thats it ;) i seeeeee.

well. i have a question for you, sir.

in what way has putting people down benefitted you?

actually, in what way has ANYTHING youve ever done benefitted you?

dont lie, we all know. no need to hide it... the answer is nothing. nothing youve EVER done has helped you in any way. period.

so i suggest you go get councelling my friend. i know times were rough when you were a child, but its okay now. noone will hurt you anymore little guy. so calm down, stop putting people down. stop being a jerk.

putting others down will get you nowhere.

and i promise that trying to hurt peoples feelings wont get you anywhere.

it wont put food on the table, it wont make you happy, it wont give you money, it cant make you a career.

youve just been told off by an 18 year old.

use your concience. not your 3 braincells.

ticky.

dng

State Researcher
imported post

No, actually we all just had to put up with an 18 year old mouthing off and showing his inmaturity. Just because we don't feel like being spammed doesn't mean you can come in here with a chip on your shoulder and tell people off. We welcome new members and people with honest questions, not trolls and spammers. So, we'll just have to put up with it until a mod has a chance to shut it down. Thanks though!