• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"I'm Here, I'm Armed, Get Used To It" clothing and gear!

unrequited

imported post

Wow, you're 18? I'd have guessed a couple years lower considering your demeanor online in a new forum where you're supposedly trying to make a good first impression.

I noticed you changed your location from UT to Australia to match your Myspace page.

unrequited

imported post

dngreer wrote:
Taking lessons from BobCav? :lol:

<--
grasshopper.jpg

dng

State Researcher
imported post

and watching too many yellowbook.com commercials as well, I see...:D

cut_cutta

imported post

No offense, but your designs are pretty whack. It would be much better if it read like:

I'm here!
I'm armed!
GET USED TO IT!

With or without the emphasis or exclamations. My point is that your "design" looks jumbled, with the "I'm here, I'm" part on the same line, then "armed" starting out the next line. Very peculiar, and not very eye catching.

I doubt anybody would buy your crappy overpriced t-shirts, anyway. Not even at $5 a peice, even if they were 'fixed' so that they dont look like they were designed by a child; we all proclaim the statement "I'm here. I'm armed. Get used to it!" every time we holster our gun, and tuck in the shirt.

dng

State Researcher
imported post

Yellowbook.com has a bunch of commercials with the "yung grasshoppa" phrase all through them.

joeroket

imported post

Thediscgolfkid wrote:
and by the way joe... id like to know something...

the way you say that... does putting people down increase your self confidence?

when you were a child... you were picked on, werent you.

yes, yes you were :) i see... so... to make up for all the wrong people have caused you in your past... you decided that its time to make fun of people who are having fun, to help you. to make you feel better. thats it ;) i seeeeee.

well. i have a question for you, sir.

in what way has putting people down benefitted you?

actually, in what way has ANYTHING youve ever done benefitted you?

dont lie, we all know. no need to hide it... the answer is nothing. nothing youve EVER done has helped you in any way. period.

so i suggest you go get councelling my friend. i know times were rough when you were a child, but its okay now. noone will hurt you anymore little guy. so calm down, stop putting people down. stop being a jerk.

putting others down will get you nowhere.

and i promise that trying to hurt peoples feelings wont get you anywhere.

it wont put food on the table, it wont make you happy, it wont give you money, it cant make you a career.

youve just been told off by an 18 year old.

use your concience. not your 3 braincells.

ticky.
You sure showed me.:banghead:

Thediscgolfkid

imported post

Good! Funny how when i looked up the work "inmature" it didnt show up...

I may be young. But I am the wisest 18 year old you will ever meet ;)

and please stop stalking me on myspace, unrequited ;)

unrequited

imported post

Thediscgolfkid wrote:

It was in your profile until you took it out. No stalk, just a click. Calling somebody out for a typo is pretty "inmature" if that's all your only response when he calls you out for being a spammer, a cheat, and gives you helpful advice to just cool it and play nice. I don't know why you keep pushing this asshat attitude in multiple threads and STILL haven't removed all your links to the rip-off clothing.

dng

State Researcher
imported post

Thediscgolfkid wrote:

I am very sorry about my typo. But if we are going to stoop to that, I am trying to figure out how you looked up the WORK "inmature" or immature, however you wish to spell it. Is possible you are human as well and have typos every once in a while? Maybe you meant "word"? Just a thought.

I would be glad to have you stick around the forum if you would stop spamming and mouthing off. The OC cause needs all the good ambassadors we can get. But I really think you need to cool your jets and listen to what some people on here are trying to tell you. We aren't out to get you, we are just calling a spade a spade. I saw a spammer, and I called you on it. If you can change how you are acting and stick around, I think you could learn alot. I know that I have learned quite a bit from some people on here already, and I have only been on here a little while myself.

(the next paragraph is intended for humor and entertainment purposes only. Any use without the express written consent of MLB, Howard Dean, Rosie, and God, is strictly prohibited) Seriously though, just trying to lighten the thread.

By the way CPL, the popcorn stand is in the lobby. You did pay your $5 admission fee,right? :lol: To quote a wise 18 year old I heard once, "i just think its fun to be able to make, even small amounts of money so easily." Oh...that was low... sorry I just couldn't resist. I'm gonna get banned myself if I don't cut it out. :D

mattjohnston87

imported post

Thediscgolfkid wrote:

Wise? :?

Wisdom comes with age and experience.

CPL_in_WA

imported post

dngreer wrote:
(the next paragraph is intended for humor and entertainment purposes only. Any use without the express written consent of MLB, Howard Dean, Rosie, and God, is strictly prohibited) Seriously though, just trying to lighten the thread.

By the way CPL, the popcorn stand is in the lobby. You did pay your $5 admission fee,right? :lol: To quote a wise 18 year old I heard once, "i just think its fun to be able to make, even small amounts of money so easily." Oh...that was low... sorry I just couldn't resist. I'm gonna get banned myself if I don't cut it out. :D

Oh, shoot! :banghead:Iknew I shouldn'thave snuck in! You caught me!:cry:'Please don't kick me out! I spent my last $5 on popcorn and sugar babies! No, please!' ... as I'm dragged kicking and:cuss: off the lot ...

Now I'm going to be banned for posting off-topic... :(... at least I'd have you to talk with :D:D:D:D

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

OK folks,sorry this went on so long.I'm visiting family in Jersey. There will be no commercial advertising here and it's not debatable.

Thread closed.