Thread: My sisters friend

Post imported post

Interesting reaction tonight about me OCing at my own house. My sister was going midnight bowling with a male friend of hers and she asked if she could meet him at my place (it's in between where they both live.)so I said sure that that would be fine. So he gets here to meet her at about 2345hrs andmy sister introduces us you know, thenormal old "Nice to meet ya's" going on, and then he looks atmy pistol and simply says "Pardon me while I'm un-nerved." It sort of made me feel bad for him that he would be un-nerved by the sight of a weapon. I thought it wasthe most uniqely worded response i have gotten since i started to OC so i just thought I'd share it.

Thanks!

State Researcher
    Just a "wannabe" in Mtn. Top, Pennsylvania, USA

Post imported post

Oh-Kay then...

State Researcher

Post imported post

Sounds like you have a nancy pants on your hands...

Post imported post

Waaahhhhhhhhh

"I'm sorry you don't like it. Here's the door."

My home is my castle.

Post imported post

SFCAdamsYG wrote:
    Interesting reaction tonight about me OCing at my own house. My sister was going midnight bowling with a male friend of hers and she asked if she could meet him at my place (it's in between where they both live.)so I said sure that that would be fine. So he gets here to meet her at about 2345hrs andmy sister introduces us you know, thenormal old "Nice to meet ya's" going on, and then he looks atmy pistol and simply says "Pardon me while I'm un-nerved." It sort of made me feel bad for him that he would be un-nerved by the sight of a weapon. I thought it wasthe most uniqely worded response i have gotten since i started to OC so i just thought I'd share it.

Thanks!
    Sarge,

Educate him, and put some backbone into him, otherwise he will hardly be a suitable guy to protect your sister, should the SHTF!

Just my 2 cents worth,

TrueBrit.

Post imported post

TrueBrit wrote:
    SFCAdamsYG wrote:

Thanks!
    Sarge,

Educate him, and put some backbone into him, otherwise he will hardly be a suitable guy to protect your sister, should the SHTF!

Just my 2 cents worth,

TrueBrit.
    That's a good point. Ask him if he'll ask the street thug to "pardon him while he's un-nerved" when he faces a violent attack on your sister.

If you don't like his answer, remember how Sonny Corleone handles mis-treatment of his sister in the Godfather:

Although I don't recommend going to that extreme...